Duration: 120 ECTS, two years.
The European Master in Innovation in Nuclear Energy (EMINE) in the frame work of the European Institute of Technology –KIC InnoEnergy is now open for registration. CLUSTER partners include UPC, KTH and Grenoble INP.
· First year: at UPC (Barcelona, Spain) or KTH (Stockholm, Sweden)
· Second year: at Grenoble INP (Grenoble, France) or Paris (France)
The European Institute of Innovation and Technology grants scholarships to the best EMINE students. The scholarships consist of a monthly allowance of 750 € as well as the participation costs at the hosting universities. These scholarships are the same for European and no European students.
Academic partners: Grenoble INP, UPC, Paristech, KTH
Industrial partners: EDF, ENDESA, INSTN, AREVA, Vattenfall, KIT
Several technical visits are organized to nuclear facilities.
The students get dual degree from the two universities where they study the 120 ECTS.,
Application Period Open Until May 31, 2012
For more information, please visit: http://www.kic-innoenergy.fr/emine
- Cluster 20th anniversary celebrations 2010-05-06 18:00 - 2010-05-07 11:30
- 1st Sino-EU Workshop on “Innovation Engineering Education” (Shangai) 2010-09-04 09:00 - 2010-09-05 17:00
- CLUSTER WORKSHOP - BEST PRACTICE IN MARIE CURIE ACTIONS: ITN & IAPP 2010-10-04 10:00 - 2010-10-05 11:00
- ATTRACT Final Event - 3-4 October, Stockholm 2012-06-26 08:53
- CLUSTER Workshop on Erasmus+ and Marie-Curie Actions 2014-01-20 09:00
The Master's Degree Programme in Systems Biology (euSYSBIO) is organised in a cooperation between KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden (KTH), Instituto Superior Tecnologico in Portugal (... Read more