In order to meet the challenges of future energy technologies in view of reliability, sustainability, efficiency and environmental compatibility, well-trained engineers are needed with an excellent background in all different kinds of energy technologies. The master programme ENTECH aims at the education of such excellent engineers.
In the past the education of engineers typically focused on single aspects of engineering (e. g. electrical or mechanical). However, ENTECH focuses on acquiring a solid interdisciplinary knowledge, enabling you to cope with the complexity of future energy systems. It offers you hands-on experience in a wide range of opportunities to practice and apply your knowledge and skills both in theory and practice.
Additionally, the ENTECH programme places a strong emphasis on the integration of creative, entrepreneurial and leadership skills and competencies to foster the creation of new ideas and to turn them into innovative products, services, processes and policies.
ENTECH is a joint programme run by seven renowned European universities, including:
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) in Germany (coordinator)
- Superior Technical Institute (IST) in Portugal
- Technical University of Catalonia (UPC) in Spain
- Uppsala University (UU) in Sweden
- Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) in Sweden
- Grenoble Institute of Technology (INP) in France
- Katholike University of Leuven (KUL) in Belgium
For excellent applicants a limited number of KIC InnoEnergy scholarships are available.
For more information, visit: http://www.kic-innoenergy.com/education/msc-programmes/msc-entech.html